|Interpreting Pet Food Labels|
Treats and Chews
Snacks and treats for pets are implicitly intended to be offered on
an occasional basis, and by no means should be fed as the mainstay of the diet.
Although pet treats must meet all the other FDA and state regulations for labeling
of . . . .
|The Fearful Dog|
Dogs may display a variety of behaviors when they’re afraid. A fearful dog will
display certain body postures, including lowering his head, flattening his ears
back against his head, and tucking his tail between his legs. He may also pant,
salivate, tremble and/or pace. A . . . .
|First Aid Kit Checklist|
- Your veterinarian's phone number
- Gauze to wrap wounds or muzzle animal
- Adhesive tape for bandages
- Nonstick bandages (i.e., Telfa pads) to protect wounds or control bleedingTowels
- Hydrogen peroxide (3 percent)
- Milk . . . .